The rule: **Use google image to search the answers to the first page of results and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people**


..::: The age of the coming birthday

..::: The place I would like to visit



..::: The favourite place



..::: The favourite thing




..::: Nick name I had



..::: Name of my love



..::: My hobby



..::: My bad habit


..::: My wishlist

i tag semua yg xda life. wakaka

4 COMMENT(S):

arsehole la tu..
yg xda life lg tu
wakakaka

ye la, ndak life kan, jadi buat la tag supy hdp ada life skit. haha

thnks cik santai siapkan keje skolah..ngeh3...nnt xora siapkan assgmnt cik santai k...=)

haha.. buat jgn x buat assignment tu. nti kena bar plak.. haha

About Me

My photo
Sabah, Malaysia
just an ordinary every day girl | likes to sleep. huhu | loves to read | a good listener Uwekkk ;p | friends she has, she keeps |

mari berkurapak


ShoutMix chat widget